My areas of specialization are informed by my experiences, as well as my education and training.
Here is a brief list of some of the life situations and conditions with which I have had the most experience and professional expertise in:
- depression, anxiety, & other mood disorders
- fertility & infertility
- young adulthood
- divorce & co-parenting
- managing transitions in life at all ages
- living with a creative talent
- the personal impact of medicine as a profession
- pursuing a spiritually-influenced life
- relationship connections (and disconnections) of every kind
My work is:
My specific therapeutic influences:
Collaborative Dialogical Approaches,
I am available to serve a very broad variety of mental wellness issues, circumstances, and conditions. However, if after our initial consultation I believe that I am not the best fit for your therapeutic needs, I will provide you with contact information for professionals whom I know to be more in line with your specific needs.